Managing Insomnia Workshop
- This workshop is for people finding it difficult to fall
asleep, stay asleep or wanting to improve the quality of
- You will learn proven strategies such as:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
and sleep hygiene concepts in this group.
Next Group – TBA click here for more info
Hold Me Tight
- This workshop is for couples in a committed relationship, where one partner has a chronic disease, to help get a better understanding of each other’s needs and to help strengthen and deepen their connection. Learn tools for creating and maintaining a loving connection through presentation and video clips, then practice these conversations with your partner during the workshops.
- Next group is June 3rd & 4th
- Click here to complete initial registration
Parent Support Group
- Take some time to meet with parents and professionals who understand the stressors associated with raising a child with mental health challenges. Gain some support and strategies essential for everyday life.
- Monthly on Mondays from 6:00pm-8:00pm @ Delphi Banquet Facility (4414 Portage Road, Niagara Falls)
- To sign up click here
- Click here for more information
Take Control Take Charge
- This workshop can help you live a healthier life and talk to people who are going through similar challenges. It allows you to feel more comfortable asking questions at medical visits, make healthier food choices, find new ways to manage stress/emotions, learn how to talk to friends and family about your needs, and so much more.
- In person 2023 dates to be determined.
- Virtual groups offered by Hamilton Health Sciences – Click here for information about next group.
- To sign up or for more information, please contact Alison at 905-354-9393 x227
- This is an opportunity for people of all ages and fitness levels to meet once a week for 1 hour. It can help have a positive impact on the physical and mental health of individuals with the support of our health care team and peers. A brief, health-related, education talk followed by a walk.
- Every other Wednesday, starting June 15/22 from 1:00pm-2:00pm @ Gale Centre (5152 Thorold Stone Road, Niagara Falls)
- To sign up click here
- Click here for more info
Heart Health Workshop
- Our Dietitian, Amy, and our Pharmacist, Shelby, will be discussing the importance of a healthy heart, including some of the topics mentioned below:
- Medication Management
- Stress, Anxiety, & Depression
- 2023 dates to be determined
- To sign up or for more information, please contact reception at 905-354-9393 x 1