Portage Medical Family Health Team – June 2020
Welcome back. We are gradually reintroducing face to face appointments and are looking forward to seeing you. Here are some requirements regarding your upcoming appointment. Please note that when you agree to your appointment date and time, you are agreeing to abide by the following:
- Come by yourself and do not bring food or drinks to your appointment.
- If you have a cell phone, share the number with our office so we can call you to come up to the clinic for your appointment.
- Do not come up to the clinic more than five minutes before your appointment is scheduled to start.
- Wear a mask – homemade or purchased. Do not wear gloves.
- Go to the washroom prior to coming if possible unless otherwise specified.
- Call ahead if you need to pick up or drop something off to make sure there is someone in the clinic or arrange to have it sent electronically.
- If you will be using the elevator, please wait for an opportunity to ride by yourself or with one other person. When in the elevator, face away from the other person.
- Respect physical distancing guidelines of 2 meters (6 feet) at all times.